Thursday, May 10, 2012

The 9th of may .

Pictures from day to night  .....

My outfit from yesterday was inspired by lanvins oversised Crosses paired together beautifully with chokers.,

Laura And I layed out by the pool ,its been so sunny and warn in LA lately..
She being a painter And an artist of other sorts she.got crafty and started making a leather fringe necklace , that ended up looking awesome btw. Me on the other hand bedazzled my lighter lol then took a nap by.the pool ....

We met up again later at K24 after I attended the nylon magazine party at the Roosevelt.

I found the cutest dress for only $1.00 this week at out of the closet that I wore, it looked so hot with my cobalt blue clutch purse designed by raj (one of my friends ) , I added a chain I detached from my mark Jacobs purse , I doubled it as a cuff creating my own version of the purse handcuff trend thats been all the rage lately !!
Xxo
LL







No comments:

Post a Comment