Sunday, May 13, 2012

A few days of fashion

I woke to a gorgeous view from the hills yesterday, I hit up a few swap meets made my way to the best Tai place ever.
I find fashion in the most random spots, and fashion isn't limited to clothes ,  inspiration can be pulled from anywhere .. Like this building with the stairs I stumbled upon by Harvard and Hw Blvd would be rad For a shoot and I think that's just what Ill do ! This week Im teaming up with some new models and  photographers  Id like to organize a small.fashion shoot there that I'm going to style!.
Marilyn Monroe is someone Ive done extensive research on and I greatly relate to.her story, and how she utilized what had to get where she wanted . I always stop by to see her Tiny hand prints , to remind me anyone can create their own future if their desire is deep enough.












1 comment: